Current Positions Available:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We are currently accepting applications.
About Non CDL Positions:
If you are applying for a non-commercial driver license (CDL) position, you do not need to complete the following sections:
- Driver's License Information
- All Traffic Violations Convictions
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for any of the open positions:
- Visit our Arlington location to fill out an Application for Employment.
Smokey Point Concrete and Skagit Readymix use a team approach to provide the highest quality of customer service at a competitive price
Our team system provides employees with opportunities for technical and personal growth through continuing training and education.
Benefits of working with SPC/SRM:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Training opportunities are provided
Commercial Driver Job Description
Commercial Driver Responsibilities
A commercial driver's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete vehicle inspections.
- Prepare material for delivery to the customer, i.e., slump, fiber, parts, etc...
- Report any maintenance issues to the shop.
- Assist in yard duties, when not driving or on scheduled break.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through courteous, professional service and attitude.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Document any issues while on the job that may help in dealing with customer issues later.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Complete Concrete Delivery Professional (CDP) training, when eligible.
Commercial Driver Characteristics
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics:
- CDL license
- Be willing to assist in other areas of the plant when needed.
- Good communication skills
- Integrity and character
- Ability to take instruction
- Take guidance from many